- 8 oz. box of garden rotini
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1 red and 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small can of green and black olives
- 1 tomato, cut into chunks
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into small florets
- ½ purple onion, cut into strips
- handful of dried cranberries (optional)
- handful of pumpkin or sunflower seeds (optional)
- your favorite dressing
Other add-ins could include : chopped red cabbage, carrot sticks, corn, black beans, kidney beans. Essentially anything you want.
Boil your noodles, cut all of vegetables, coat everything evenly with your favorite dressing in a large bowl, stir and chill for at least 1 hour. Serve with a wheat roll or some breadsticks.